Monday, June 14, 2010

Pacific Union Financial-

. I’ve attached some information about some of our niche products in today’s market. We are able to get a lot of loans done that most lenders will not do. We have 48-72 hour UW times. Our average turn time from start to finish is 16 days.

However, in FL we have a couple more overlays then what is on my attached information:
ONLY purchases and rate/term refis
Owner occ properties only
Max LTV on agency 80
1 unit only
Minimum fico for ALL products is 660.
Only 30 and 15 yr fixed products on both agency and IO.
Absolutely no flips on FL loans, minimum 6 months seasoning.
Absolutely NO CONDOS

Although this might seem like a lot, we still have only 1 score reporting is good, no max DTI for FHA with a DU approval. We’ll go to 50% back end on conventional. No minimum tradelines. Less then 2 years self-employed (case by case).

Please take a look, and let me know if you have something you’d like me to look at for you. Again, I appreciate you passing this along for me, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,


Luke Meissner
Account Executive
Pacific Union Financial
443-761-6060(P)
410-688-9237(C)
lucas.meissner@loanpacific.com
www.pacuniondirect.com

No comments:

Post a Comment